Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Cheap and Easy Classroom Management Strategy

Hi there!
It's Najda from Garden Full of Knowledge! Hope you're all keeping well!  For those of you who are still on summer vacation, I hope you are relaxing and soaking up some sun, and for those of you who have already returned back to school, may you have the Best Year Ever!

I wanted to drop by and share with you a cheap and easy classroom management tool that I have used with my students this year.  Hop on over to my blog, click here, to see as to how my students have collected their keepsakes, while making wonderful memories of their school year, all in the name of Classroom Management!  A win-win situation for both myself and for my students!  And, while you're over at my blog grab a freebie, too!

See you there!
Najda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment