Tuesday, May 24, 2016

End Of The Year Freebie!

Hello, everyone! It's Kelsey from Wife Teacher Mommy. I have a new freebie to share with all of you! It's the end of the year, and I bet you're all looking for activities to keep your students busy during these last few days or weeks until you're out of school. 


This worksheet is perfect for students to write about their favorite memory from the school year and draw a picture. It's a great way for a class to reflect on all they have learned and all of the fun times they have had over the past year. 3 versions are included, so it is versatile for a variety of elementary grade levels! Click here to grab the freebie in my Teachers pay Teachers store!


I am also excited to announce that my end of the year post was featured on the Teachers pay Teachers blog! This post includes lots of ideas and several freebies that you can use to have a great end of the year with your students. Click here to read the blog post on the TpT blog!


I also wrote a blog post about summer reading strategies that can be used to help young readers retain their skills over the summer and avoid the dreaded "Summer Slide". Click here to read those tips on my blog!

Last, but not least, I am excited that my Wife Teacher Mommy VIP list is live and in action! When you sign up for my mailing list, you will get an exclusive sub plan forms and mini lesson freebie sent to you immediately, just for signing up! You will also get an exclusive freebie every birthday- which will not be available anywhere else for the entire year. At the end of the year, it will be added as a paid product in my TpT store and a new birthday freebie will be created. I'm not going to tell you what this school year's will be, but it is something fun that will be applicable to all elementary grades (not content specific)! Be sure to sign up NOW so you don't miss out! I also love to send great teaching ideas, useful content, occasional freebies, and occasional sales and giveaways & deals just for my subscribers. Click here to sign up for the Wife Teacher Mommy VIP List!

Well, that's all for today, folks! I hope you have a wonderful end of the year and summer break! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment