Friday, June 5, 2015

4th Grade Freebie!

Hi! It's Jennifer from 4th Grade Funky Town! I am so thrilled to be a part of this collaborative group of amazing teachers to offer freebies for our followers. I decided for my first freebie I would offer one of my popular items. It's a set of task cards covering the common core standards for maps an globes. My students enjoyed the cards and I think yours will too. Click here to sign up!

 Common Core: Social Studies: Maps and Globes

Some examples from the freebie:

Common Core: Social Studies: Maps and Globes  Common Core: Social Studies: Maps and Globes Common Core: Social Studies: Maps and Globes  

I hope you find it quite useful. Other products that are similar can be found here. Follow me on instagram, Facebook, my blog and TPT for updates and news on free products.

4th Grade Funky Town



No comments:

Post a Comment