Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ready To Go Sub Plan Mini Lesson

Hello, everyone! I'm Kelsey from Wife Teacher Mommy! I'm so excited to be a part of this collaborative blog with so many other talented sellers. Today I'll be sharing my newest FREEBIE with you!


This freebie is a ready to go mini lesson for you to leave with the substitute teacher. It's one less thing you'll have to prepare when you're trying to write sub plans and take a day off! Here's a little peek of what you'll find inside this freebie:

 A note explaining how to use this freebie

 Mini lesson plan for the substitute

 Text questioning graphic organizer for students

How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (Use anytime you have a sub!)

This FOREVER freebie is perfect for all elementary grades! It can be adapted to be used at any reading level, since students will be reading independently. Check out the freebie in my TpT store here. I really hope it can be useful to you! If you like it, I'd LOVE if you'd leave a rating and feedback on it! Seriously, if you do, you will make my day. :)

LOVE this freebie and want more? YOU COULD WIN a FREE copy of a FULL day of Ready to Go Sub Plans now through 5/29/15! (Available for Kindergarten through 6th grades!) Check out my blog post for the Splish Splash Summertime Blog Bash Here to enter! I also have a flash freebie posted there for my Animals and Habitats Research Unit that you won't want to miss- again, also only free until the 29th!

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment