Sunday, June 28, 2015

Music Freebie!

Hi all!  It's Shelley from Pitch Publications and Pitch Clips!  I am so excited to be a part of this collaborative blog!  I have an amazing group of teacher-author-artists who produce amazing things! I hope you are following all of us to see what is the latest and greatest!

Today I wanted to share with you this amazing game that I use as a center in my classroom.  It is sometimes hard for me as a music teacher to meet the same grouping standards my classroom teacher friends are able to meet!  I developed this series of games to challenge my kids and allow for differentiation.  There are 9 levels and the first one is free for you!  Read more about how I used them in centers on my blog!


This picture is of a great game by Pitch Publications for practicing rhythm.


Thanks for reading!  Hope this is useful to you!

Musically,






No comments:

Post a Comment