Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's All About the Counting!

Hey hey!

It's Najda from Garden Full of Knowledge here!  

I'm stopping by to share with you a Back to School Math freebie.  
 You can pick it up over at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.   


You can use this resource in a variety of ways.  You can either add it to your Math Centers, to your Sub Tub, to your "I'm Done, Now What?" Center, or even within your Dry Erase Pockets. 

Your students will love being challenged with this fun activity.  
My students even love getting the timer out to see if they can beat the clock.  

Hope your students will also love the challenge!  

You can download this freebie here.   
I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and on TPT 
for further updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment